- Excavating, Grapnel runs, and ROV operations continue with progressively deeper penetrations into the seabed with attempts to recover the sea-side cable.
- Planned organized and implementing deployment of a wheeled de-trencher for an alternative approach to access the seabed at targeted burial depths.
- Continual challenges presented by the deep burial of the cable at the fault sight. Runs proceeding at alternate locations north of the fault site.
- Evaluating and preparing various alternatives to accomplish cable recovery.
a. More aggressive de-trenching
b. Dive team operations to support and hasten recovery while managing safety concerns caused by poor visibility.
- Recovery attempts and alternatives approaches implemented on a round-the-clock schedule.
- Sea/weather conditions worsened with winds and swells. Poor visibility at fault site remains.
- Economic Development
- Arctic Security
- Oil & Gas